[Gambas-user] Gambas2 Bug

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Oct 27 12:01:50 CEST 2011

Le 27/10/2011 04:43, Christian DaGeek247 Stephens a écrit :
> *I am seriously frustrated with this one, and I don't have a solution for
> it.*
> *
> *
> *Here's the deal. I have a program that is fairly far into construction, and
> this issue is stopping all production. I made a menu item, and it worked. I
> edited the menu, and changed its code completely. The menu is the same as it
> was before i changed when i run it, but the saved files are changed to what
> they are supposed to be. I completely removed the gambas settings files, and
> it still does this. any idea as to the cause? I know for sure that it is not
> me because the code / look change is so dramatic.*
> *
> *
> *I am also pretty sure that if I were to send the code to someone, it would
> work fine for them, because it the programs fault. Maybe someone could tell
> me how to reset the gambas cache (Is there one?) or to remove ALL of the old
> version, so gambas runs the one it supposed to?*
> *
> *
> *All help is appreciated, thank you.*

If you give no details and no information about your problem, nobody can
help you.

Please:

- Give the version of Gambas you are using.

- Give informations about your system.

- Send your project if possible.

- Describe exactly what you done, what you expected, and what happened
instead.

Thanks in advance!

--
Benoît Minisini