[Gambas-user] file size limit on sql file in gambas????

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Wed Oct 19 08:22:40 CEST 2011

ISTR at one time Benoit saying that the drivers for some of the dbs
weren't that smart and may read the whole table into memory.

How much RAM do you have?  Can you see how much you have free as the
program runs?

2Gb or more also sounds like it may be hitting some kind of limit
(certainly historically 2Gb was pretty much a hard and fast limit for
32-bit Linux systems).

Perhaps you may have to consider splitting the database or moving to
another DBMS?

Regards,
Caveat