[Gambas-user] file size limit on sql file in gambas????

Ivan Williams ivanwms64 at ...43...
Tue Oct 18 20:16:16 CEST 2011

Greetings once more

I have been doing some experimenting with the unable to locate database error in gambas.  I am able to open smaller files but when I attempt to open the most current current version of the file (2.4 GB) in size the program blows up.   Does anyone know if gambas has any file size limits and if so, how can they be bypassed.

Ivan    \~/

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
Without ever having felt sorry for itself.
-- D.H. Lawrence

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Linux - Live Free or Die.