[Gambas-user] Issue 128 in gambas: Gambas does not catch HttpClient events

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Oct 14 16:29:22 CEST 2011

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 128 by k_dilla... at ...67...: Gambas does not catch HttpClient
events
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=128

1) Describe the problem.

Hello, I'm trying to run this code, that simply downloads an url:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/708024/

But gambas seems not to catch any of the events sent by HttpClient, I tried
it in Gambas2 2.23 and it works.

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):

Version: TRUNK (Gambas 2.99.5)
Operating system: Linux
Architecture: x86
GUI component: Qt: 4.7.4
Desktop used: KDE 4.6.5 (4.6.5)

3) Provide a little project that reproduces the bug or the crash.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/708024/
4) If your project needs a database, try to provide it, or part of it.

5) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.
Create a new empty form, and add the code from my project inside the form
code, it should work automatically on form open

Thanks.