[Gambas-user] Collection key

Thu Oct 13 16:50:25 CEST 2011

Please ignore this thread, it's all about my mistake.
I mixed up two concepts and so things didn't work like I naively assumed.
Sorry about the noise!

Just in case to clear things up: collection key length does *not* have any
practical limits!

Jussi
PS. Used hash function seems to be Benoit's implementation of Paul Larson's
hash function (fast!).
It can be found (and the discussed changes) from gb_hash_temp.h.