[Gambas-user] WebForm

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Oct 4 00:21:02 CEST 2011

> Greetings community, I have no clear how to do it and I'm lost, if I
> could help, I need to create a program that connects to a database and
> insert records but from the web, but I want to be in shrimp, is it
> possible and if they out, I could give an idea please. Thank you.

Gambas 3 has a gb.web component that allows to write CGI scripts with an ASP-
like interface to handle request, response, cookies, forms, file downloads...

Adds the gb.db component to your CGI script, and you can connect to your
database.

I use it for the big project I'm doing for my job (sort of Microsoft Access on
the web with no sql, google maps and real-time tracking functions).

Benoît Minisini