[Gambas-user] WebForm

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Tue Oct 4 00:12:38 CEST 2011

Not saying it isn't possible with Gambas but you'd be a lot better off using
a LAMP/WAMP stack or something targeted at the web.

If you truly want to do this with Gambas you could write a web server in
Gambas that handles the http requests and connects to the database or you
could use a Gamabs program as a CGI app to handle your database connection
and let a web server i.e. Apache do the heavy lifting.

As for the client side, you write your web client in Gambas and Use
LAMP/WAMP stack for server side operations.

However, this all would be easier just using a technology that focuses on
the web IMHO.

Randall

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 7:47 PM, herberth guzman <herberthguzman at ...626...>wrote:

> Greetings community, I have no clear how to do it and I'm lost, if I
> could help, I need to create a program that connects to a database and
> insert records but from the web, but I want to be in shrimp, is it
> possible and if they out, I could give an idea please. Thank you.

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will it
take?