[Gambas-user] Question to View

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Sun Oct 2 00:02:49 CEST 2011

Thank you Tobias,

 I will take a look at that, but as I said, it is rather hard to get to info
at the moment - have to borrow a PC for internet, I am still on shopping and
installing my PC after changing my location.

Regards,
Dag-Jarle