[Gambas-user] Drag & drop files

Phạm Quang Dương soleilpqd at ...626...
Wed Nov 30 16:15:23 CET 2011

Hi,

For 1 of your questions, try (require gvfs library):

Library "libgvfscommon:0"

Private Extern g_object_unref(gObject As Pointer)
Private Extern g_file_new_for_uri(fUri As Pointer) As Pointer
Private Extern g_file_get_path(gFile As Pointer) As String

Public Function pathFromURI(uri As String) As String
Dim pGFile As Pointer
Dim s As String
    s = uri
    pGFile = g_file_new_for_uri(VarPtr(s))