[Gambas-user] Editor with tooltips (Gambas 2)

Mon Nov 28 12:24:20 CET 2011

As I am using the editor at several places in my projects now, I would
be happy if it was possible to give tooltips to the user.

Don't know if you call them different, I mean the yellow helpline which
gives an idea of the parameters you can state, e. g.

Add(Value AS String [,Index AS Integer])

as soon as you type the ( after .Add

Is that functionality already there? Or does someone have an idea how to
implement it?

Thanks for your hints!

Rolf