[Gambas-user] Locale question and gambas and dates.

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Wed Nov 30 15:21:51 CET 2011

ups, just opposite

dd/mm/yyyy is in fact european
and if you see that if you go to your calendar in Kubuntu it should be ok.
If you need to convert the datestring, write a little sub, I do have
something lying around here, if you want to. I am used to convert almost
every date to MySql-formats and back

regards
Dag-Jarle