[Gambas-user] something to do - once again

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Wed Nov 30 14:32:50 CET 2011

to you who responded on my first request, I have to appoligage. I have
changed my location - about 16.000 kms - and here we have WIFI in house.
but I bought the wrong stick, it seams, I can't get it work with linux. and
then using some kind of SVN is not easy - MS ist shit here, and I have to
change harddisks all the way, so it got too heavy for me at the moment. I
still want to do something, and for those who are interessed stay in touch
- just have to get a stick which works with ubuntu

regards,
Dag-Jarle