[Gambas-user] problems after ubuntu 11.04 update

Tue Nov 29 16:32:40 CET 2011

Not sure what is going on, but I have had similar problems.

1. Stop all gambas processes, and run these commands:
sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gbx2 /usr/local/bin/gbc2 /usr/local/bin/gba2
/usr/local/bin/gbi2
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/lib/gambas2
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/share/gambas2

2. Delete old sources and download new ones to make sure you have
non-corrupted sources.

3. Compile:
( ./reconf-all && ./configure -C && make && sudo make install ) >
~/Desktop/compile.log 2>&1

4. If problem persist send packed compile.log (tar.gz) to the list.

Jussi