[Gambas-user] problems after ubuntu 11.04 update

JUHASZ Robert robert1juhasz at ...626...
Tue Nov 29 10:42:57 CET 2011

Hello,

I updated my gambas2 to the latest revision 2 days ago and was perfectly
happy as the eval function works again.
This morning an automatic update of my OS (Ubuntu 11.04, 32bit) was
performed which was a "big" update (with an updated kernel to
2.6.38-13).

After the update my programs (developed in gambas2 and installed - so
not running from the IDE) again don't work properly, especially the eval
function.
I tried to check the error from the IDE but the gambas IDE doesn't
start. The error message is "ERROR: #27: Cannot load component
'gb.form.dialog': cannot find library file".

I reconfigured and recompiled gambas but it didn't help.
I also updated to the latest revision from svn, reconfigured,
reinstalled but it didn't solve the issue.

Can you please help in this matter. Did anyone else meet the same
problem?

Thx,
Robi