[Gambas-user] HttpClient question, now massively parallel!

Ron ron at ...1740...
Wed Mar 30 13:54:35 CEST 2011

Hi Caveat,

I wanted to create a module for my software so I can fetches sensor data
from public pachubes sensors in japen, to get nuclear radiation values.

I will adapt your code, thanks!

Regards,
Ron_2nd.