[Gambas-user] HttpClient question, now massively parallel!

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Wed Mar 30 13:36:38 CEST 2011

Hi Ron_2nd,

Benoit is (need I say it!) 100% correct.

But I figured out a kind of simplistic way to allow you to do your gets
in a MASSIVELY PARALLEL fashion...  :-D

http://pastebin.com/LiY3g4Lt

Oh and Rolf, I notice PasteBin has a specific Gambas syntax highlighter
already :-D

Regards,
Caveat