[Gambas-user] Gambas3 RC1 Internal error all of a sudden

Ron ron at ...1740...
Mon Mar 28 14:12:21 CEST 2011

Hmmm, another one in a different part of my project:

** INTERNAL ERROR **
** Cannot read from SIGCHLD pipe
CSqueezeServer.ReceiveData.204: #39: End of file
0: CSqueezeServer.ReceiveData.204
1: RRDTool.GetRRDPath.60
2: RRDTool.UpdateRRDs.269
3: ServerStats.tServerStats_Timer.40
** Program aborting. Sorry! :-(

This is the routine:
m iTries As Integer = 30
   Dim sData As String

   ' see if we got some data
   While iTries > 0
     Try Line Input #hSqueezeServer, sData <---------------------- Line
# 204
     If Error Then
       ' not yet
       Sleep 0.01
     Else
       ' got it
       Break
     End If
     Dec iTries
   Wend
   If bSqueezeServerDebug Then Main.WriteDebugLog("[SqueezeServer] < " &
URLDecode(sData))

   Return URLDecode(sData)

End

Have to change that ugly code, and syntax.
But still Internal Errors shouldn't be there...

Regards,
Ron.