[Gambas-user] Issue 53 in gambas: peculiar button highlighting when hovering over button

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Thu Mar 24 01:43:26 CET 2011

Updates:
	Labels: -Version Version-TRUNK

Comment #1 on issue 53 by benoit.m... at ...626...: peculiar button
highlighting when hovering over button
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=53

That behaviour may depend on the style. What I see on my own machine seems
perfectly normal, with the code you wrote.

But by incorrectly managing Mouse events, you may interfer with the button
normal behaviour.

You must not use WAIT inside a mouse event handler. Bad idea! :-) If you
want to implement auto-repeat, you must use a Timer.