[Gambas-user] Issue 53 in gambas: peculiar button highlighting when hovering over button

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Mar 18 04:18:10 CET 2011

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 53 by zachsmit... at ...626...: peculiar button highlighting when
hovering over button
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=53

I've tried to emulate the SpinBox control.  It functions the way I'd like
except for the button highlighting. Before either button is pressed, the
button is highlighted correctly while hovering over the button.  After I
press the buttons and hover over them, the highlight appears as though they
are being pushed.  Not sure if this is a bug, window style problem or a
programming error.

Version: TRUNK
Revision: r3649
Operating system: Linux