[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 RC pre-release package

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Mar 20 20:42:57 CET 2011

> Hi Benoit,
>
> All it's ok on Fedora 14.
>
> When I import my projet in v2.22.0 to this new gambas3 RC1 release, I have
> a strange message about 'Scale property' on some Forms.
>
> To resolve it, I need to change for these Forms the 'Scale property' from
> False to True, save the Form and repeat the operation to put again False.
>
> Otherwise, when I compile my project, the IDE does not detect all error in
> the first time, I need to play between the 'Compile All the project' Menu
> and the button 'Start running the application' to find all errors in my
> project becoming from gambas v2 Strange but not pesky.
>
> Olivier Cruilles
> Mail: linuxos at ...1896...

Can you give me all the details? Or/and send me the project so that I can
reproduce your strange messages.

The Gambas2 -> Gambas3 converter is not complete (it cannot), but I can
enhance it when people catch things that are not converted correctly.

Benoît Minisini