[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 RC pre-release package

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Sun Mar 20 20:38:16 CET 2011

Hi Benoit,

All it's ok on Fedora 14.

When I import my projet in v2.22.0 to this new gambas3 RC1 release, I have a strange message
about 'Scale property' on some Forms.

To resolve it, I need to change for these Forms the 'Scale property' from False to True, save the Form and
repeat the operation to put again False.

Otherwise, when I compile my project, the IDE does not detect all error in the first time, I need to play between the 'Compile All the project' Menu
and the button 'Start running the application' to find all errors in my project becoming from gambas v2
Strange but not pesky.

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...