[Gambas-user] Gambas2 and debian 6 with kde 4

Andreas Fröhlke afroehlke at ...784...
Wed Mar 9 13:20:51 CET 2011

Hello,

we used Kubuntu in the past and are now working with debian 6 and kde 4. But the layout is very odd there. We found out, that by using qb.gt.kde in our projects, the layout is ok, but then every control has an underline for the System-Hotkey ([ALT]+[UNDERLINED LETTER]), and this underline is marked with "&" in the text property of the control. Is there any way to get the Gambas programs to look fine, without including gb.qt.kde in the projects? Maybe there is a value in a config-file or a package to install?
In Kubuntu with kde 4 and Ubuntu the layout is ok, but that's no option for us. So we think it has to be an issue of debian.

In short:
- we have to use debian 6 with kde 4
- we don't want to include gb.qt.kde in our projects, because we would have to change too many things
- in Kubuntu with kde 4, it looks fine

Any ideas?

Regards, Andreas