[Gambas-user] Seg fault, rev 3903, odbc db selecting... progress!

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Thu Jun 30 09:52:19 CEST 2011

Thank you so much Ricardo... now I don't get the signal 11 any more...
no time today as IRL I have to go out on an emergency fix job for a
client, but I'll get back to it later.

I'll keep you posted but it looks good for starting to get somewhere at
last...the connect worked!

Thanks again and best regards,
Caveat