[Gambas-user] Dinamic lines

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Wed Jun 29 22:01:15 CEST 2011

Hi,
I need a clear explanation how does the printing in G3 works.
All I want is to have a button clicked and afterwards a grid of
changeable number of lines to be drawn over a picture, like some kind
of guides implemented in Inkscape. I know in G3 there are some events
during the printing regardless to the destination of the printing:
Begin, Draw and End. The problem with included examples are that they
are done with built-in components of printer, DrawArea etc. So I
cannot discover how to do the things. There would be few bricks to
discover which are badly missed in examples:
How to draw a line
How to draw a text
How to do it on a printer
How to do it on a canvas
How to make lines removable
I don't need complex projects with proportions, resizing  etc., since
I can do it alone. I need the synthax. I'm sorry, I'm a teacher, so
take this as a complaint of a teacher who's thinking with the head of
a student: the examples are difficult to analize.
Thanks

Csaba