[Gambas-user] Seg fault, rev 3903, odbc db selecting... how to...

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Wed Jun 29 17:54:11 CEST 2011

Thanks Ricardo

I just tried back in Gambas2 and got a sig11 <sigh>

I used
  PRIVATE myDB as NEW Connection
  WITH myDB
    .Type = "odbc"
    .Host = "localhost"
    .Login = "Admin"
    .Name = "E4Y"
  END WITH

  TRY myDB.Open

I think it may be time to give up on Gambas (for *this* task) and look
at Java.

Regards,
Caveat