[Gambas-user] gb3 requirements on openSUSE 11.4

Paolo Pantò munix9 at ...1601...
Sun Jul 31 22:58:21 CEST 2011

hi,

the obs repo has been reorganized, you can find gambas3 for openSUSE
11.4 under https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amunix9

for a standard (updated) openSUSE 11.4 installation please try the
default repo "openSUSE_11.4" (nothing Extended, no Factory, no Tumbleweed).

ciao
paolo