[Gambas-user] a observer in a form can't catch an event from other class

Fabián Flores Vadell fabianfloresvadell at ...626...
Sun Jul 31 00:23:24 CEST 2011

2011/7/2 Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>:
>> ¿Some suggestion? ¿How would be possible implement the MVC pattern in
>> Gambas? (The controller is the part that I'm not figured how to do)
>>

> hum well in fact the engine will return an array structure for the
> game plate and users status... then the viewer deal with these info to
> display it.
>
> you need a client/server concept as the view can be really different
> and the libs not compatibles. For that you can use gb.dbus, or simply
> a socket..

Thanks Fabien. Now I figured how to do that I want, just polymorfism
and Client/server.

--
Fabián Flores Vadell
www.comoprogramarcongambas.blogspot.com