[Gambas-user] gb3: sdl.sound

Wed Jul 20 04:22:45 CEST 2011

What is the datatype or resolution of the Channel.Volume property?
Didn't see it in the documentation and it seems somewhat grainy. Its
values are between 0 and 1, which is fine, but from the sound levels
produced by small amplitude adjustments it seems it may be a byte datatype.

While this sounds a bit crazy, I'm trying (stress -trying-) to design my
game so that a blind person can play it, so these things are important.
Any insight appreciated.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues