[Gambas-user] gb3: retrieving channel value from pixel color

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Jul 13 09:25:54 CEST 2011

http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.image?v3

hum ok i've understand the way it work

Dim redvalue as Integer
redvalue = color[SomeImage[0,0]].red

not easy to find that in the doc ... in fact it's the class color that
return a colorinfo.

http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.image/color/_get?v3

Benoit, the created, array read/write fuctions page need to be more
visible... you need to find a better way for users found them !

they are blended in the text and look like all others links...

2011/7/13 Kevin Fishburne <kevinfishburne at ...1887...>:
> I think this has been discussed before, but damn if I can't find it or
> figure it out myself.
>
> If I read a color value from an image, like this:
>
> Dim Pixel as Integer
> Pixel = SomeImage[0,0]
>
> I get an Integer. I'd like to know what the value is of a specific
> channel of the pixel/color. I see the ColorInfo class
> (http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.image/colorinfo?v3) which looks like
> it should return any specified channel from a Color/Integer, but the
> docs and autocomplete fail me on its usage. What's the syntax for
> ColorInfo, or does it even work in gb3? I have no idea how to use it.
>
> --
> Kevin Fishburne
> Eight Virtues
> www: http://sales.eightvirtues.com