[Gambas-user] gb3: retrieving channel value from pixel color

Wed Jul 13 08:50:48 CEST 2011

I think this has been discussed before, but damn if I can't find it or
figure it out myself.

If I read a color value from an image, like this:

Dim Pixel as Integer
Pixel = SomeImage[0,0]

I get an Integer. I'd like to know what the value is of a specific
channel of the pixel/color. I see the ColorInfo class
(http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.image/colorinfo?v3) which looks like
it should return any specified channel from a Color/Integer, but the
docs and autocomplete fail me on its usage. What's the syntax for
ColorInfo, or does it even work in gb3? I have no idea how to use it.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues