[Gambas-user] gb3: DrawAlpha

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jul 11 02:11:58 CEST 2011

> On 07/05/2011 06:34 AM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > By the way, I have fixed a bug in the alpha blending of PaintImage in
> > revision #3926. Tell me if you notice the change.
>
> Laurent fixed the bug with SDL, so I was able to test PaintImage. I
> didn't see a change in frame rate (still 16/17 fps) or a noticeable
> change in blending. What was the bug regarding?

When blending a pixel on another pixel, the alpha value of the result is the
greater alpha value between the source and the destination. Not the lower.

> Also, possibly off topic, but how do I check the revision history of
> gb3? I don't know anything about svn or revision tracking software. I
> have some idea about how it works but would like to browse a commit log
> if that's possible. I'm assuming that most commits have brief
> explanatory notes? Sorry for my ignorance about that.

There is a mailing-list named "gambas-devel-svn". By subscribing to it, you
will receive one mail for each commit with a description of the changes.

Benoît Minisini