[Gambas-user] gb3: DrawAlpha

Thu Jul 7 01:15:44 CEST 2011

On 07/05/2011 06:34 AM, Benoît Minisini wrote:

> By the way, I have fixed a bug in the alpha blending of PaintImage in revision
> #3926. Tell me if you notice the change.

Laurent fixed the bug with SDL, so I was able to test PaintImage. I
didn't see a change in frame rate (still 16/17 fps) or a noticeable
change in blending. What was the bug regarding?

Also, possibly off topic, but how do I check the revision history of
gb3? I don't know anything about svn or revision tracking software. I
have some idea about how it works but would like to browse a commit log
if that's possible. I'm assuming that most commits have brief
explanatory notes? Sorry for my ignorance about that.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues