[Gambas-user] Please help me!

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Sun Jul 3 14:06:51 CEST 2011

I've tried to do exactly what I've done in G2: giving coordinates in
original pixel sizes of the image.
Can I set the resolution to 300 dpi and to use the originally measured
horizontal and vertical pixel coordinates for printing? You know the
program I'm working on is right about the using mouse coordinates for
positioning the text, to avoid the unnecessary measurement
coordinate's transformation. But as it seems to me, G3 is about how to
make simple things complicated :(

Thanks anyway, I'll try to fix it.

Csaba

2011/7/1, Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>:
> 2011/7/1 M. Cs. <mohareve at ...626...>:
>> O.K. The printing started now, but it prints the texts one over
>> another regardless to the coordinates given by CFloat(xcor[i]) and
>> CFloat(ycor[i]). Why?
> Do you use the true size ?
>
> What are the coord ?
>
> be carefull as the printer with in pixel is différent as the screen width
>

> For exemple in printer_draw() just try taht :
>

> Print Paint.Width it's the page wisth in pixel
> Print Paint.Height 'same thing for the height
>
> Printers have generally 1200 dpi ... but it depend of the printer !
>
> in gb.report i use a virtual intermediate size ... in cm
>
> all is stored in cm and is converted at the last time in pixel. So i
> can exactly calculate positions.
>
> The font size is directly managed by qt or gtk at the good size in
> function of the printer resolution.
>

>> 2011/6/30, Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>:

>>> 'hey tou forgot that !!
>>>
>>> Paint.fill

>>> when you are using paint it have 2 time :
>>>
>>> creating the path
>>>
>>> filling or trace it
>>>

>>> To fill it : Paint.fill
>>>
>>> To trace the border : Paint.Stroke
>>>
>>> You can do the both :
>>>
>>> Paint.Fill(true)
>>> Paint.Stroke
>>>

>>> If you want to have a letter With a border Red and the middle yellow
>>> Paint.Font.Size = 16
>>> Paint.Text("a",1,1)
>>> Paint.Brush = Paint.Color(color.yellow)
>>> Paint.Fill(true)
>>> Paint.Brush = paint.Color(Color.red)