[Gambas-user] Please help me!

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Fri Jul 1 11:41:02 CEST 2011

2011/7/1 M. Cs. <mohareve at ...626...>:
> O.K. The printing started now, but it prints the texts one over
> another regardless to the coordinates given by CFloat(xcor[i]) and
> CFloat(ycor[i]). Why?
Do you use the true size ?

What are the coord ?

be carefull as the printer with in pixel is différent as the screen width

For exemple in printer_draw() just try taht :

Print Paint.Width it's the page wisth in pixel
Print Paint.Height 'same thing for the height

Printers have generally 1200 dpi ... but it depend of the printer !

in gb.report i use a virtual intermediate size ... in cm

all is stored in cm and is converted at the last time in pixel. So i
can exactly calculate positions.

The font size is directly managed by qt or gtk at the good size in
function of the printer resolution.

> 2011/6/30, Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>:

>> 'hey tou forgot that !!
>>
>> Paint.fill

>>> If you send me a project, I will be able to look deeper in your problem!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Benoît Minisini

>> when you are using paint it have 2 time :
>>
>> creating the path
>>
>> filling or trace it
>>

>> To fill it : Paint.fill
>>
>> To trace the border : Paint.Stroke
>>
>> You can do the both :
>>
>> Paint.Fill(true)
>> Paint.Stroke
>>

>> If you want to have a letter With a border Red and the middle yellow
>> Paint.Font.Size = 16
>> Paint.Text("a",1,1)
>> Paint.Brush = Paint.Color(color.yellow)
>> Paint.Fill(true)
>> Paint.Brush = paint.Color(Color.red)
>> Paint.Fill
>>

>> So now your code will be
>>

>> --
>> Fabien Bodard
>>
>> Public Sub samsung_Draw()
>>   Dim i As Integer
>>   Dim tagok As String[]
>>   tagok = Split(datae[curr], ";")
>>   For i = 0 To tagok.Count - 1
>>     Paint.Font = Font["Lucida Sans"]
>>     Paint.Font.Size = lett[i]
>>     Paint.DrawText(tagok[i], CFloat(xcor[i]), CFloat(ycor[i]))
>>     Paint.Fill
>>   next
>> end
>>
>> If you forgot the fill statement ... the printer draw nothing
>>
>> Paint class work like cairo, and is really different of the draw class.
>>
>> Take a look at the painting example.
>>
>> --
>> Fabien Bodard

Fabien Bodard