[Gambas-user] A few questions

Mon Jan 31 18:22:14 CET 2011

> > Before I can load an example, I get a dialog with the following message.
> > Why does Gambas think the project is already open when it's not?
> >
> > "This project seems to be already opened.
> >
> > Opening the same project twice can lead to data loss."
> >
> > [ Do not open ] [ Open after all ]
> >

> Because, in Gambas 2, it relies on a file. So if you don't quit the IDE
> properly, that file remains, and the next time you open the project, the
> IDE
> thinks it has already been opened.

I get these messages from opening examples in Gambas3, even when I open them
first time...
And also I get "Read only" notification.

I think the problem is this, Gambas IDE is trying to open examples from:
~/usr/local/share/gambas3/examples/
Instead from:
~/trunk/examples/examples/

Nothing else wrong about that except install must have done with "sudo make
install", so no proper privileges!

Jussi