[Gambas-user] i made a Gambas3 logo for icon usage

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Sun Jan 16 15:35:45 CET 2011

aaaaaaaah.... you remind me nostalgia and sensitive emotions !!!

ok it's just perfect then for the approach you describe.

For me to speak, i came from PHP plane :) so my approach was more strict
and business like and that's why i was preferring the cyber pc like
approach.

But from now on i will follow the Gambas way because BASIC was my first
language in age of 14 and Gambas reminds me all these you describe.

Keep the good effort!

On Sat, 2011-01-15 at 21:47 +0100, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> 2011/1/15 Demosthenes Koptsis <demosthenesk at ...626...>:
> > You mean http://gambasdoc.org/image/:logo3
> >
> > i saw it now but i thought it was for wiki or temporary for the app
> > because it reminds me Gambas1.
> >
> > ok it's nice.
> >
> > I said that may be you want to continue the style of previous logo which
> > is more cyber-style.
>
> Gambas is a toy, a toy with which we enjoy every day to create something new.
> Just like a toy, it is simple and ergonomic. Just as with our favorite
> toys, sometimes we spend the day, toy night, forgetting the time.
>
> It reminds me of the best years of my childhood, I find therefore that
> the comic style matches what has Gambas in my eyes: the best toy I've
> ever had
>

> > Never mind it ok.

> >> There is a Gambas 3 logo made by Fabien: on the web site, on the wiki, inside
> >> the IDE... Didn't you see it?
> >>

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Demosthenes Koptsis.