[Gambas-user] i made a Gambas3 logo for icon usage

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sat Jan 15 21:47:29 CET 2011

2011/1/15 Demosthenes Koptsis <demosthenesk at ...626...>:
> You mean http://gambasdoc.org/image/:logo3
>
> i saw it now but i thought it was for wiki or temporary for the app
> because it reminds me Gambas1.
>
> ok it's nice.
>
> I said that may be you want to continue the style of previous logo which
> is more cyber-style.

Gambas is a toy, a toy with which we enjoy every day to create something new.
Just like a toy, it is simple and ergonomic. Just as with our favorite
toys, sometimes we spend the day, toy night, forgetting the time.

It reminds me of the best years of my childhood, I find therefore that
the comic style matches what has Gambas in my eyes: the best toy I've
ever had

> Never mind it ok.
>
> On Sat, 2011-01-15 at 17:09 +0100, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> > Hi list i made a Gambas3 logo for usage as application icon
>> >
>> > see screenshot.
>> >
>> > http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=4wau59g3nn0i72e&thumb=4
>> >
>> > i hope you like it to use it as new logo for Gambas3 if you dont have
>> > any yet.
>> >
>> > What do you think Benoit?
>>
>> There is a Gambas 3 logo made by Fabien: on the web site, on the wiki, inside
>> the IDE... Didn't you see it?
>>

> --
> Regards,
> Demosthenes Koptsis.