[Gambas-user] Showmodal causes invalid object!

Sat Feb 19 19:13:55 CET 2011

I'm not sure I understand correctly.

> - Application.MainWindow is not defined automatically anymore.

 Is it mandatory to define what is MainWindow?
 Why this is needed exactly?

> - Application.MainWindow is writable now.

 How?
 "Application.MainWindow = SomeForm.Window" failed with error message;
'"Application.MainWindow' is read only."
 (rev 3581 @ Ubuntu 10.10 64bit)

> - The application exits now when the last visible window is closed.

 I haven't notice any change, maybe because my projects either uses
one main window, or main module code will keep executing alive.
 Sounds very logical that when there is no code left to execute and
last visible window is closed, executing of program is ended.
 So, I think this is right, but how it was then?

Jussi