[Gambas-user] Add Control.Focusable = False to the gambas3 wish list...

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Tue Feb 1 13:29:18 CET 2011

I addition to the previous email, I don't want the users can move focus to
some textboxes by clicking. I only wish some property like AutoFocus =
False. It means the control isn't in form's focus cycle.

Hope you understand better now.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz