[Gambas-user] Add Control.Focusable = False to the gambas3 wish list...

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Tue Feb 1 07:51:10 CET 2011

Hi Benoit,

More of times, I use gambas3 as mysql frontend. You got some textboxes to
show the user calculate or no editable fields in forms (for example in a
invoice total field is a calculate by code).

Users have learned push tab key to jump the next editable control after
write some data in a textbox. It's not a good idea to set no editable
textboxes to enabled=false, because with some themes disabled controls are
not so clear to read the text inside.

Because of this, I set to readonly=true and background=systembackground
these calculate or not editable textboxes. But they are focusables when
users push tab key to jump the next control.

I attach an example pic. You can see some textboxes with background set to
systems background that I want no get focus never.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz