[Gambas-user] Issue 161 in gambas: 4296 broken

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sat Dec 24 00:33:54 CET 2011

Comment #6 on issue 161 by adamn... at ...626...: 4296 broken
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=161

Hi Benoit,

I have done as you suggested and cleaned out everything, did a complete
load of the trunk svn and the full compile cycle (the outputs are
attached).  However, the problem still persists.

Two interesting(?) things I have found are that if I comment out the Export
in CReportBrush the error moves to other classes. I repeated that in those
classes until I get "Cannot load class 'Project': Unable to load class
file".

Also, it is only the IDE that wont run.  I can run previously compiled
projects of my own and newly compiled projects, e.g. the examples.  They
all run OK.

I believe you are right in that it is something on my machine. But I'll be
damned if I can find what it is.  I have even tried creating a new user,
downloading the trunk svn into that user and compiling - still get the same
problem.

Totally lost for ideas now :-(

Anyway, mark this one "not a bug" and close it.  I'll have to get back to
the local problem after Christmas.

Bon Natale!
Bruce

Attachments: