[Gambas-user] Big Gambas3 slowdown on hex edit / compare program

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Thu Dec 15 01:19:39 CET 2011

Benoit,

I decided to test against qt and gtk+ by selecting them manually from
the Project Properties, Components.

If I select gb.qt4, the '4k GUI' builds in just 3 seconds!  The '1k GUI'
takes less than 1/2 a second.

With gb.gtk+ (or gb.gui which is auto-selecting gtk+ afaict), the same
'4k GUI' takes 1.5 minutes to build.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Caveat