[Gambas-user] Runtime missing!!!

Jesus ea7dfh at ...2382...
Sun Dec 11 15:35:22 CET 2011

El 11/12/11 14:54, Willy Raets escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Don't really know if this is the right place to post this but anyway:
>
> I installed the latest version of Gambas using 'gambas3-2.99.6.tar.bz2'
> After unpacking into a folder I did the
> ./reconfig-all    -> no problems
> ./configure -C -> no problems
> make -> no problems
> sudo make install -> no problems
>
> Gambas starts up just fine and seems to work just fine.
>
> When I debug run, the applications I built do run.
> When I make a executable (nameapp.gambas) they run on my PC
> I can also make Source archives.
>
> Problem starts with making Installation packages.
> When I make one for Ubuntu and try install it I get this:
> Dependency is not satisfiable: gambas3-runtime (>= 2.90.0)
>
> It looks like the gambas3-runtime is missing!!!
> How is this possible. Is it not included in the
> 'gambas3-2.99.6.tar.bz2'?
>
> Anyone know how to solve this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Willy
>
> System info (copied from Gambas 3):
>
> [System]
> OperatingSystem=Linux
> Kernel=2.6.35-31-generic
> Architecture=i686
> Memory=2051628 kB
> DistributionVendor=Ubuntu
> DistributionRelease="Ubuntu 10.10"
> Desktop=Gnome
>
> [Gambas 2]
> Version=2.22.0
> Path=/usr/bin/gbx2
>
> [Gambas 3]
> Version=2.99.6
> Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx3
>
> [Libraries]
> Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.7.0
> GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2200.0

Hi, Willy

Err... well, there is no problem with your setup. The main reason is
that there aren't  yet packages in the repositories.

The installation package you've created contains information on what
dependencies are needed and tries to install them, but it fails because
Gambas3 isn't official and therefore is not in the repositories and none
of its components.

So for the moment there is not an easy solution, but shipping a
home-made package using GB_DIR environment variable pointing at your
copied gambas libraries.

Regards

--
Jesus Guardon