[Gambas-user] Runtime missing!!!

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Sun Dec 11 14:54:59 CET 2011

Hi,

Don't really know if this is the right place to post this but anyway:

I installed the latest version of Gambas using 'gambas3-2.99.6.tar.bz2'
After unpacking into a folder I did the
./reconfig-all    -> no problems
./configure -C -> no problems
make -> no problems
sudo make install -> no problems

Gambas starts up just fine and seems to work just fine.

When I debug run, the applications I built do run.
When I make a executable (nameapp.gambas) they run on my PC
I can also make Source archives.

Problem starts with making Installation packages.
When I make one for Ubuntu and try install it I get this:
Dependency is not satisfiable: gambas3-runtime (>= 2.90.0)

It looks like the gambas3-runtime is missing!!!
How is this possible. Is it not included in the
'gambas3-2.99.6.tar.bz2'?

Anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks,

Willy

System info (copied from Gambas 3):

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=2.6.35-31-generic
Architecture=i686
Memory=2051628 kB
DistributionVendor=Ubuntu
DistributionRelease="Ubuntu 10.10"
Desktop=Gnome

[Gambas 2]
Version=2.22.0
Path=/usr/bin/gbx2

[Gambas 3]
Version=2.99.6
Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx3

[Libraries]
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.7.0
GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2200.0

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/ With kind regards,

Willy