[Gambas-user] Gambas 2 and mysql bin-log

fvegaf fvegaf at ...67...
Tue Aug 30 23:21:33 CEST 2011

Thanks for your help, Setting the DB.Debug=True help me to figure it out.

Turns that
cQuery = " Insert into test.StatusCodes() values (19, '19')"
does not save in the sentence in the bin-log

and

db2.name="test"
cQuery = " Insert into StatusCodes() values (19, '19')"
saves in the sentence in the bin-log

I beleive this is more related to mysql identifying the database to be
logging.

Thank you!