[Gambas-user] One-Click Install with shell script

Christian DaGeek247 Stephens imageek247 at ...626...
Sat Aug 13 06:44:01 CEST 2011

*Would it be possible to make a single install script that installs the
gambas runtime files and my app on the users pc, without the IDE, only whats
needed to run the program since I cant compile binaries?*
*
*
*I would like to make it much easier for linux users to get my app,and run
it without worrying about installing all of gambas2 on their system. I think
itspossible to only get the important parts of gambas2, but im not sure how.
*
*
*
*any help?*