[Gambas-user] Accessing a microsoft database from gambas

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Tue Aug 2 13:03:22 CEST 2011

LOL, I spent several days banging my head against a wall trying to get
this to work (I think you have to go through ODBC) and eventually gave
up and turned to java.  There's a nice java library called jackcess for
this.

I have made a start on interfacing the java code to Gambas by making a
simple server on the java side and returning things like lists of
tables, lists of columns for a given table and have a sample Gambas
program up and running to make a nice GUI for it.

If you're interested, perhaps we could collaborate on this and develop
it further?

Regards,
Caveat