[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 working on Ubuntu Natty with Unity interface

John Spikowski support at ...2529...
Sat Apr 23 23:14:54 CEST 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-23 at 14:38 -0400, Kevin Fishburne wrote:
> I made the mistake of upgrading from 10.10 to 11.04 and ended up having
> to reinstall 10.10. Even using the "Classic" interface wasn't enough.
> With Canonical's Unity and the GNOME team's GNOME 3, we're stuck between
> a rock and a hard place. Unity and GNOME 3 are utterly horrible. So
> horrible, in fact, that I think the combination is going to spell very
> bad things for Linux users everywhere. Unless they allow both to be as
> configurable as GNOME 2 (or someone forks GNOME 3), I think we're in
> some seriously deep shit.

Until I see a post by Benoît that he is developing under Unity, I'm
staying right where I'm at.

Last time I looked, I didn't have a tail and I don't look like a
hamster.  ;-)