[Gambas-user] Change envent in ComboBox is not fired

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Thu Apr 21 08:56:26 CEST 2011

Thanks Matti, I'm sorry, I haven't read the doc about.

The click() event works as expected.

I usually use public controls in projects but in this example I forget to
set in project properties.

Thanks again.

Regards,