[Gambas-user] Change envent in ComboBox is not fired

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Wed Apr 20 19:21:36 CEST 2011

This is because you have set the ReadOnly property to 'true'.
See wiki: in this case the change event is not raised.

Set ReadOnly to 'false', and it works. (but you have to replace 'Me.ComboBox1'
with 'ComboBox1' in the Message).

If you need ReadOnly=True, maybe you could use the Click event?

Regards
Matti